This week I was feeling a little lazy, so I stopped into H&M to pick up something that I could literally wear all week. Lately I’ve totally been living for the guys section at the fast fashion stores because they have great staple pieces that everyone needs in their closet. I picked up a blush colored tall tee for 5 dollars, and decided that I would definitely be wearing this super soft, comfortable shirt with everything. So I challenged myself to use just this shirt as the base for all my outfits, and use it for all of the activities I had planned.
Comfy Errand Look:
- You NEED a pair of Victoria’s Secret PINK yoga leggings. (They’re thick and make your butt look amaze.)
- The blush H&M shirt.
- Comfy printed windbreaker jacket. Mine’s from Burberry, (another dope guy’s section find) but any printed windbreaker or bomber will do.
- Blush colored sneakers are a must this winter….Actually, ANYTHING blush colored is a must this winter.
Lunch Meeting with my Girls
- Ripped Jeans from my local Guess store.
The blush shirt. This time, tuck it in loosely on one side, and roll up the sleeves a bit.
- Old ass Gap jacket…..Make sure its distressed.
- Clear and blush glitter heels. Mine are from Cape Robbin. (Told you blush everything is a must)
- Vintage Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse roses Speedy 30.
- Plain Gold watch….you can get one of these for like 10 bucks literally anywhere…even the gas
station. (I’m dead serious. Go look.)
Dinner and Drinks. (Don’t feel like wearing a spank kinda night)
- The Blush shirt….once again.
- An eye catching coat. This one is the long blush curly fur from House of CB.
- Thigh. High. Hoots. Velvet. Need I say more?? Ok, I’ll say a little more…these are from
- Something Shiny. In this case, I picked a rhinestone studded, super thick choker from A’gaci.
So there you have it. 3 Outfits, 3 moods, One shirt, One day. Don’t forget to have fun with your
looks because at the end of the day, if you don’t look good, we don’t look good. Talk to you next
week with more ways to become a filthy consumer, and in the mean time…..